To provide the support for an infrastructure and system that enables the community to have access to internet, devices (e.g. iMacs, Chrome books, Macbooks, iPads) and other technology to support our mission and vision.
- To build a future-ready infrastructure that will support the educational needs for a 21st century learning environment.
- To create educational technology leaders within the faculty and students to connect learning to a global community.
- To enable students to be future ready and gain skills for the global economy.
- 1GB/per second WIFI Speed with Access points in every classroom for 1:1 access
- Research Library: 30 iMacs with Sierra OSX, iMovie and Garageband
- 14 Interactive Displays with LED screen and Touch Technology
- 7 Short-Throw Epson Projects
- MAKERSPACE with Makerbot Replicator 5th Generation
- 3D Pens
- Fully equipped STEAM Lab with tools and sustainable materials.
- Naviance for College and Career
- Google Classroom for Learning Management
- Google Apps (G Suite) such as Docs, Slides, Drive
- Teachers are given PD to learn how to use all technology.
- All faculty members are committed to integrate ed tech into their instructional delivery
- Quizlet Accounts
- MBS Books
Every PMA Graduate will:
- Understand what it means to be a Digital Citizen and how to present themselves in
the digital world.
- Learn how to type at least 35 WPM
- Learn the basics of coding
- Know how to make a website
- Know how to use Google Apps such as Google Classroom and Docs, Drive, Slides
- Know how to use Apple products such as iMovie and Youtube Movie editor
- Experience using the Makerbot 3D Printer and creating in the Makerspace