PMA Summer School (2021)
- Scheduled to take place in-person, subject to Los Angeles County Department of Public Health guidelines
- Summer School Registration is now closed as of Monday, June 14th (Recovery & Enrichment Programs)
- For questions regarding PMA Summer School (2021), contact Ms.Washington (firstname.lastname@example.org)
HIGH SCHOOL RECOVERY PROGRAM 5 WEEKS: JUNE 21ST - JULY 23RD; NO SCHOOL ON JULY 5TH
The high school recovery program is designed for students that need to recover credit in a course (or courses) in which a grade of F or D was earned during the standard school year. A grade of F must be made up to meet high school graduation and college admissions requirements. A grade of D must be made up to meet college admissions requirements; Colleges do not recognize (accept) grades of D or below.
FRESHMAN SUMMER EXPERIENCE PROGRAM (CLASS OF 2025)
FOUR WEEKS : JUNE 28th - JULY 23RD; NO SCHOOL ON JULY 5THDuring the Freshman Summer Experience Program, Class of 2025 students will...
- Experience the PMA Charism and begin building a connection to the community.
- Benefit from multiple diagnostic measures to determine the best course placement in their freshman year.
- Gain the necessary skills to succeed in our technology rich classrooms.
- Explore the PMA 4Cs approach to learning: Communication, Collaboration, Critical Thinking, and Creativity.
Note: All incoming freshman are required to attend and participate in the Freshman Summer Experience Program.
AFTERNOON ENRICHMENT PROGRAM
FOUR WEEKS - JUNE 28th - JULY 23RD; NO SCHOOL ON JULY 5TH
Afternoon Enrichment classes are in session Monday thru Friday during the duration of summer session.