PMA Summer School (2022)
- Scheduled to take place fully in-person.
- Freshmen Summer Experience: Registration is automatic at time of enrollment.
- Freshmen families DO NOT need to register or pay here. Scroll down for more information.
- Recovery Summer School Registration is open until Friday, June 10, 2022.
- Required Materials will be e-mailed to registered families as the start date gets closer.
- For questions regarding PMA Summer School (2022), contact Mr. Minter (firstname.lastname@example.org)
HIGH SCHOOL ADVANCEMENT & RECOVERY PROGRAM 5 WEEKS: TUESDAY, JUNE 21 - FRIDAY, JULY 22; NO SCHOOL ON JULY 4TH
The high school recovery program is designed for students that need to recover credit in a course (or courses) in which a grade of F or D was earned during the standard school year. A grade of F must be made up to meet high school graduation and college admissions requirements. A grade of D must be made up to meet college admissions requirements; Colleges do not recognize (accept) grades of D or below.
FRESHMAN SUMMER EXPERIENCE PROGRAM (CLASS OF 2026)
FOUR WEEKS : MONDAY, JUNE 27 - FRIDAY, JULY 22; NO SCHOOL ON JULY 4THDuring the Freshman Summer Experience Program, Class of 2026 students will...
- Experience the PMA Charism and begin building a connection to the community.
- Benefit from multiple diagnostic measures to determine the best course placement in their freshman year.
- Gain the necessary skills to succeed in our technology rich classrooms.
- Explore the PMA 4Cs approach to learning: Communication, Collaboration, Critical Thinking, and Creativity.
Note: All incoming freshman are required to attend and participate in the Freshman Summer Experience Program. The $325 registration fee is already included in the tuition amount.
AFTERNOON ENRICHMENT PROGRAM
FOUR WEEKS - MONDAY, JUNE 27 - FRIDAY, JULY 22; NO SCHOOL ON JULY 4TH
Afternoon Enrichment classes are in session Monday thru Friday during the duration of summer session.